torsdag 19. mai 2011

I'm back!

Wow, it's a long time since the last time i used Blogspot! Well, now I'm gonna have another go on the blog-thing :) This time English is the language that I am going to use, since it's easier for people to understand than Norwegian!

I can perhaps tell a little bit about myself. I live in Norway in Europe, a very beautiful (but cold) country.



The plan for me is to become a nurse and move to the countryside.. well, im very satisfied if i can do one of those things at least, hehe!
The thing that facinate me the most are nature! I just love to climb those high mountains, it gives me a really adrenaline-kick. But i also must say that i'm not a sports-freak!

Anyway, in this blog I'm going to tell about what happens in my life, I'm going to share videos that I like and general stuff that i like :)


Have a nice day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar