torsdag 19. mai 2011

Absolutely nothing

As it says in the title, Im doing absolutely nothing now, exept being a little bit bored... The only thing I'm doing, is just sitting in front of my laptop, reading blogs and listen to music (right now it's, God help me, Jedward).

The Chours of Jedward's "lipstick":

She’s got her lipstick on
Here I come, da da dum
She’s got her lipstick on
Hit and run, then I’m gone
I'll Check my collar, collar, hey, hey, ey
I'll Check my collar, collar, hey, hey, ey



How come that this song is stuck to my brain? The text sucks, the boys are annoying and yeah it's not a nice song in general. But it has something about it that makes me wanna listen to it.. its strange!

Anyway while I was writing the part about Jedward, I was thinking about one thing. How on earth do they get that hair to stand up like that all the time, and doesnt they get tired of it? Yes I know how to get the hair to become like that! hehe



As you can see, it is quite big:) But one thing I must admit, they are kinda cute (at least on that picture!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar