onsdag 3. september 2014

Top 3 Boyband songs

*Note - This contains only boyband from when I was "young". Like from 1999-2008 ish. So NO One Direction or Justin Bieber (luckily... Have nothing against them, just don't like the music).

1) Westlife - I'll see you again.
 


"You're gone now, gone but not forgotten
I cant say this to your face
But I know you hear". 



The video is from their "Where we are"-tour. Two of the members, Kian and Nicky, had just lost their fathers. I think that is what making this performance so moving and good. Because they mean every word they're singing. And they know they're gonna see them again. Im almost crying when I'm writing this hehe.. 




2) A1 - Like a rose



"You give me strength so I stand tall. 
Within this bed of earth, just like a rose."


This song is the most cheesy boyband-song ever, but still I find it romantic and beautiful. At least when I don't look at the video. Hehe, what were they thinking?? But hey, I still want to slowdance with a nice man to this song, so well done A1!



3) Boyzone - No matter what



"No matter if the sun don't shine
Or if the skies aren't blue
No matter what the ending
My life began with you"



I don't know which song is more clisjê, this one or "Like a rose". But if we look away from all the typical boyband-things in this video. The song is quite nice! To believe in yourself and dont let other people drag you down ^^ The quote above is my favourite from the song!






BONUS-song 





Westlife - Lighthouse 





Just because this is the last song from my favourite band, and Come on - the song is awsome! ;)


"You're the light in the dark
You're the seat in the park
You're the lighthouse
You're the lighthouse
I need You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And I need to find the shore
Cos I can't swim anymore
You always guide me back to solid ground
You're my lighthouse".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar