fredag 20. september 2013

Friday; Eyetest

Today is the day of my dreaded eyetest. My eyesight has been getting worse, especially when I'm reading or writing job-raports on the computer. It feels like I'm going to faint! So I guess it's time to get it fixed properly!
I hope at least that the "Interoptic"-shop has some cool glasses that will suit me. I was looking on internet the other day for some ideas, and I found these:

Gucci

YvesSaintLaurent:

Ray-Ban


I'm starting to notice it's going to be a tough choice in the shop later today, cause there's a lot more glasses than on the webpage I've looked on! 



1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    SvarSlett